Saturday, November 26, 2011

Color in the snow




Hi everyone! The purpose of this blog is sharing ideas to personalize your wardrobe, give some advice about fashion and follow lastest trends. I feel that in this first post I should talk about myself but I'm afraid I'm not as interesting as you might believe. 

Anyways, here's a little bit about me...I'm a 18 years old girl, studying fashion design and trying to survive in Paris. My aim in life is becoming someone I'd be proud of (because usually I'm always unsatisfied with myself) and hopefully one day I'll be managing my own fashion brand, I normally lack of words and I find very difficult to express my feelings and ideas by talking. Sometimes I can be so perfectionist to the point of becoming annoying and that's why people  say I worry too much with no real reason,  but in the other hand (in days like today) I can be totally uncomplicated and forget about everything around.
Right now I'm going back to my normal state of apprehensiveness, so I'm wondering if you're enjoying reading this or if it's too boring. I hope it's not and with some luck you're finding interesting my clumsy introduction and you'll keep reading until the end.





As for the title of the entry, I was expecting to write something about autumn fashion, but let's face it autumn is getting to an end and soon we'll have to leave our heels at home and replace them with a pair of boots and our cardigans and jacktes won't be enough to protect us from the inclement weather that is around the corner and we'll need warmer clothes like coats and parcas. Of course I have nothing against those pieces but I dare to say that everybody is tired of them, thanks god we always have more options and this winter brings us an unique trend that, I'm sure, will be everywhere: COLOR FAUX FUR! Yeah, colored fur, nothing better to cheer up our days in these dark and cold ambience. Last summer we had color block, and the color form was also very popular this autumn, it seems that color won't leave our wardrobes this year. for this winter fashion houses have opted for a bright and bolder look and if you don't trust me, just have a look:
Directly from Prabal Gurung's Fall Winter 2011 RTW Collection:

Alberta Ferretti FW 2011 in net-a-porter.com


As the majority of us don't have the budget to buy such clothes, I looked for some affordable color furs, so everybody can use one in this winter:

€45.00 in bohoo.com
€33.75 in forever21.com

107,95 in nelly.com

Of course, if you're not bold enough to wear a fur colored jacket you can always use some scarves like these ones:

€23.54 in asos.com




It's all up to you, do you dare to try this trend? 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

© MAYBONES 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis